This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Axl_Rose

Axl Rose The Cheater! - [Rejected]

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Well i played this game for about 8-10 years now...

And i'm aware on how  cheating works, I was the one that banned you so i'm dealing with this.

And why would i ban someone for fun etc?

I always have a reason, You made it personal while insulting.

So you do not have anything to say about wugjes video about FF^ clan?

First kill on that video is made by FF^VieH.

I read english for five years only and last time i read was about 15 years ago, So my english is decent.

So i bet you understand what i'm writing, You just got caught with your pants on the ground and can't explain yourself, Am i even close?

I caught you with cheat, And why answer is NO. So you can always try convince the rest of the admin team for an unban.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

and now unistall tac ops :)

Axl_Rose    5
Axl_Rose

I swear that this is my last post in this topic.

This movie was made by 14 years old WarninG(Wg)/(NeBu)hodonezzar - he hates my clan(I think that he hates everybody). This is Sick/Trix/Koszmar demos. This movie shows only that WG has cheats on his computer, nothing more. This is demo downloaded from ESL site. This movie was ridiculed by ESL admins and whole polish community.  This is one minute cutted actions from few ESL matches.

I know your opinion, so please let other admins express their feelings. It's hard to respect your opinion, becouse you give the impression that you come to this too emotionally, without any proofs, you base only on your impression. It's like I was talking to a deaf man.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

at 0:50 probably unique as it gets
and no fear wugje is already banned

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

who trusts shit made by that fucking faggot WUGJE in the first place lol ..

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

yes wugje is a cheater and a faggot 
but with the video he has for once done something useful

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

ohman, all this wannabee pg's make me laugh

Thomas    312
Thomas

(...)

I know your opinion, so please let other admins express their feelings. It's hard to respect your opinion, becouse you give the impression that you come to this too emotionally, without any proofs, you base only on your impression. It's like I was talking to a deaf man.

Quite the opposite. If anything, he is basing himself on his observations, which are completely objective.

I have not been able to find a single sentence which indicates that he is basing himself on emotion. He is sticking with his observations rather then letting himself become influenced by your passive-aggresive behaviour and community pressure. Now that's a strong admin.

Axl_Rose    5
Axl_Rose

Ok then, in total what your decision?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

explains that not of hisselves?
WTF

Axl_Rose    5
Axl_Rose

Any other admin can support me?

I think that you have 2 ways: 1. Permban me, 2. Let me play for 2 or 3 days and I undertake to play only on Axl_Rose nick so everybody can watch me to rec some demos or something and then you decide to ban me or unban me.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

so u will say it is skill to aim on walls and exactly on this position where a player is behind?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

That realy helps the case, thx kimoo ;)

Hope you get unbanned soon Axl :)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

and this is 50 sec from 2 hours game with TeamSpeak and such a things...

(Copied from shoutbox)

clearly show that this is the FF^ team and if you now say that you using TS, which is a fail.

Because a clan mate of yours is using radar, And speaking to you via teamspeak.

Then you could been using radar as well... same thing.

However i opened another topic about you, So we see what the other admins says about my proposal.

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

hello,hello,its me again..."yes,i have a question: what is dr.dre ass smelling?" (eminem-ass like that).Now...or its me going insane,or most of you are nuts(sry to some admins and players).if i can i give a medal to zee wonk,he deserve it! Why he is the only who really see a cheater?the fastest admin who ,when complain on forum appears,come to kick a cheater?? why?  (he's not my bro or friend or so,but i'll become to respect him more then all because hes become the first (and...only?)admin who see a cheater.)and i ask sry again for some of here,like greyz,twisted,and maybe speedcore-the tourette syndrom guy :)))   (-them are terrible wrong),no federico and i tell you why:when i play and see the nicks : dydydydydydy/i cant see radar but aimbot heavely,federico,last days,when no admin in ctf online,he take m2a,in...warehouse,if im correct,then with a superaimbot on,he kills all.why did we are not spec and rec him? it was so obvious that aimbot,that no one has to rec him.well i dont know how many "federico" nicks are there,but one with this nick was,i repeat, few days ago(and if he is same guy here,im stunned,why admins dont wipe out he's account here...) .and last,i dont watch axl_rose here,but if he's dydydydy,that nick,like a mounth or 2 ago,for several days,was cheating hard.So,conclusion: im my head,if zee say someone flame,cheat or so long....im 1000% he's wright! and reguard axl_rose,if he's dydydydydydydy,that nick has cehating,so worth ban-i think permaban even..or,if he's not dydydydydydy,anyway should be ban or permaban for this he wrote:"Tomek do you belive in my radar, c'mon I understand that ZEE is your master but think independently. I described the evading case, so maybe you should read my post again..."-THIS IS HARDLY INSULTING 2 USERS/ADMINS. first,tomek could be  all but no brainless,or "slave" of someone else(zee.wonk).all admins have only one "master",the ADMINISTRATOR,who,if i know him,dont think he "own" the admins!(he considering himself equal of alladmins-even equal with players,not a master of..."slave",or puppets).SO TELLING TO TOMEKNYSA THAT HE MUST THINK INDEPENDENTLY....YOU ARE SO INSULTING AXL_ROSE,that in my opinion,its a miracle that u still be here! sry to all admins,users(good ones),and even to "tourette" ill guy  :))))....but im sad that i see only zee,and maybe 2 more are  judgeing wright, here ! so that's are be said,i inform all,that ZEE.WONK is becomed officialy my "master",my "hero" and so on(ask forgiveness to ...tom and bat,(my m8/clan co-founder ),to greyz and twisted,wich im still 100% trust,to thomas who's judge is flawless!,to sp33dcore(-the tourette guy,who's "offends and swears" make me always L.O.L-i know he dont meen that) ,to kimoomik,who...beh,i dont know why. ciao all,and next time i see you,i'll give you a beer ! cheears !!!!

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

now,if u wanna kick/ban me for what i said,be my guest,not question will be ask! but if someone swear,flame me,my name,my colour,or my country,i will search you,i will find you,and i will cut off your eyes(balls it's far more better)...:)))) was a joke ! i'll do nothing,because i can't take revenge with some kids.... hehehe ciao again friends or foes !

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

yeah free beer for me xD
sure he is a cheater, the video of wugje shows it clearly
and according to logs it is also the guy of my video
and despite all that he still denies it off like wugje although he has videos uploads where you see cheats

move it to wugjes section pls xD
I FUCKING HATE U ALL FUCKING CHEATERS

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

I have played a lot mixed wars with Axl rose. And I was never suspicious about him, he was just a friendly and skilled player. I always make ace shots of good players, so I did with Axl. But the screenshots were clean, so I know he isn't a cheater.

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

About the video. You can't conclude anything about the video...

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

the movies say other things and u can turn cheats on/off and u can bypass every cheatprotection/safety precaution
its 
definitely no skill to aim on a wall 
and then is there exactly at this position a player xD
and as if that was not enough saw zee cheats with him before the videos were in conversation or were discovered
and he dont ban easily, or without a reason 
comes to do that he evaded the ban serveral times and insult zee 
Thus, the ban is more than justified
END OF STORY

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

Kimoomik I don't know who you are. But your conclusion is based on nothing, It's just luck that he aimed on the wall. It's just 50sec video, you don't know what happened that round...

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

Kimoomik? So what? I'm experienced enough to see someone is cheating...

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

so u will say it is normal? 
and there 2 movies more on this youtube channel about him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QC1fryogAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvPO2JV_hnU

According to logs he is also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wku7dcVCu0Y
reason enough for u?

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Well there is 50 sec of his clan member, At shoutbox he said they were in teamspeak.
Atm least one cheater in the video, And if they used TS they can easily tell where they are.

But even if they are clean on a anti cheat server does not mean that they are clean on publics as well.

How ever that was not skills that i saw.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

thomas why can not I embed the third video?
are only allowed 2 videos per post?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wku7dcVCu0Y