This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Axl_Rose

Axl Rose The Cheater! - [Rejected]

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

The first video I see nothing suspicious. The second video I dont see any suspicious action(because he's with teammates on teamspeak at winterransom), only at blister there is that presshoot action, but you could indicate when sf is coming around that corner in the begin of the round so you could presshoot when you are there fast enough as terrorist. So second video isn't suspicious too.

And the last one is a big cheater xD, but how u know it's axl?

So still no evidence...

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

I was on the server and went into the spec, had forgotten and asked the players for the name he has before to change it to player because im aid he is a cheater

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

A really OK moment xD. So it could be the king of Holland too...

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

FUCKING SHIT NO 
logs only say axl play as irs

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Im pretty sure he's clean.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

lol sullivan, you don't see the radar in video?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

Kimoomik hater...

yes hate all cheaters 

and he's a got him so absorbed without which I knew he is 
that you can twist and turn as you like

zee i think hes a troll or self a cheater xD

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

the only where I can agree with him is the preshoot if it was a new round actual

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

@ZEE WONK No I can't see radar on the first and second video. The third video is a cheater, but that isn't Axl, because that player is moving like a noob and Axl isn't a noob.

@Kimoomik You aren't objectively. And don't judge someone who you never saw playing...

@Speedcore I totally agree!!!

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Dafuck :mrgreen: are you wacthing same video as us?

You clearly see the radar crosses on demo.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

so u will say the logs are lying? xD IT IS HIM!
and for sure move players without cheats like dumbasses if they have always played with cheats

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

I've played tons of maps with him in CTF.. he never got a single vote or w/a ..

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

@ZEE WONK That was an ESL match and after an ESL match every player who played in that match needs to upload their demo. Wugje downloaded the demo of Axl and wugje made a video with radar on of axl's demo(The radar that is used in the video is from wugje). Wugje wanted to show us that Axl wasn't clean, but as you can see in the video there is no situation that shows that Axl is cheating.

And I could tell you if I would make a video of your demo on winterransom you got the same situations showing on that video. So the video's don't show anything suspicous actions.

I hope you will see that Axl is clean.

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

@Kimoomik "and for sure move players without cheats like dumbasses if they have always played with cheats".

This is not what I said. Read my post again...

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

@Kimoomik "and for sure move players without cheats like dumbasses if they have always played with cheats".

This is not what I said. Read my post again...

i know what u sayd and this is my answer a player who have ever used cheats moves like a dumbass if he turned it off

@ZEE WONK That was an ESL match and after an ESL match every player who played in that match needs to upload their demo. Wugje downloaded the demo of Axl and wugje made a video with radar on of axl's demo(The radar that is used in the video is from wugje). Wugje wanted to show us that Axl wasn't clean, but as you can see in the video there is no situation that shows that Axl is cheating.

And I could tell you if I would make a video of your demo on winterransom you got the same situations showing on that video. So the video's don't show anything suspicous actions.

I hope you will see that Axl is clean.

with this logic nobody is cheat xD
he looks on walls, preaim on walls without can hear anyone and if anyone in teamspeak says where is a enemy is, this never 100% correct but he knows it to 100%

AND FOR THE LAST TIME: logs says he is the guy in my movie 

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

@Kimoomik "he looks on walls, preaim on walls without can hear anyone and if anyone in teamspeak says where is a enemy is, this never 100% correct but he knows it to 100%"

Your arguments are very bad, and it seems like you don't have much experience.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

If he created such of a video, He most spent ages on it to look real, Also seems to be exact position of the radar.

However i already gave him an answer some posts ago.
But since he didn't reply to it, He maybe already been escaping the ban.

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

god save u all...hahahahha,if u have a proove he is : dydydydydydy ....u MUST ban him,that nick,i repeat,dydydydydy,has cheateing hardcore(not sp33dcore) some mouths ago...and if he is that dydydyddy nick...i may say alot for his friends too...pffff,freaks...! for sulivan and even speedcore...if u know zee wonk enough,or little,if u know he is a correct guy-admin,wtf u challenge his judgement? he say that is cheat,is all that !deal with it! if some day zee.wonk ban me only for fun,saing i cheat,even if i dont cheat,i trust that admin judge,so....go out bad kitties..

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

It doesn't take much time to make that video. Wugje took these steps: download the demo of Axl on ESL -> write in console demoplay (the name of the demo of Axl) --> the demo will start now, and be sure your cheat is activated and a recording program is running.

So the only conclusion you can make about the video's is that wugje have cheats on hes computer...

Axl_Rose    5
Axl_Rose

ZEE could you repeat your answer?

I'm not evading the ban if you mean it and I won't.

ZEE and Kimoo you both said to me that you know everything about this game, that you are very experienced but you still thought that on this movie cheat belongs to me...

First of all I'm not at any of this movies, second movies show nothing, Sick was a great person and player.

Judging people is too easy for you.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

That sounds a bit weird tbh, if he enables cheats while watch the demo.
If you watch a recorded demo you should only see that, And not the activated cheat you have.

Sounds pretty odd to me.

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

Sorry ZEE I don't think you understand me ^^ I will try to explain again;p

If I would send you one of my demo's, you could start your Tactical ops and write in console demoplay (the name of my demo). When the demo is running you could turn your radar on and then you could record my demo with your radar. That's why you see the radar in the video.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

However i opened another topic about you, So we see what the other admins says about my proposal.

To sum up: your evidences/proofs - ZEE words

Greyz, sp33dcore, Twisted, Federico thought that I'm clean and I think that not only them...

List of my nicks I can remember: Morti, H!3v/a, dz1ad, Ob(Z)Irtys, Zen, /ieH., aZbesT, BiologicHazard, Szfab, L1efather, Meireles, Axl Rose <-- I used this often
and other temporary nicks I can remember: dr'al, czCj., naX.de, Ab.Onier, Roo'it, c|ek
this is maybe 1% of this temporary nicks I used.  :)

First of all I'm not at any of this movies, second movies show nothing, Sick was a great person and player.

Says FF^VieH killed Fenomen_Aimcontrol at video start.

ZEE and Kimoo you both said to me that you know everything about this game,

I did Not say that i know everything about this game, But i do got almost 10 yrs of experience.

Been admin for about 7-8 yrs.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Sorry ZEE I don't think you understand me ^^ I will try to explain again;p

If I would send you one of my demo's, you could start your Tactical ops and write in console demoplay (the name of my demo). When the demo is running you could turn your radar on and then you could record my demo with your radar. That's why you see the radar in the video.

That what's i ment lol

Sounds odd if that would even be possible :S