This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest federico

Kaivo.sG

federico    23
federico

Hi all.
Today, i entred in the server TDM...
There was a player, with a nice score ( i don't remember,something like 19/5 ).
He was called player.
The most of the players voted him for cheats ( Someone called player, with a nice score...what can we think about him ? ).
Then, i voted it again, again, again...He was an admin, and then he changed his name.
I think it's not right what he did, because if he wants to be unknow to other players, he can use a normal name...
I got angry, admins can't play like fake - cheaters ... it's not right that we all thinked he cheated and then we knew he was faking us...

greyz    9
greyz

is it not your fault that you think he is cheat did you inspect or just got killed en lets vote?!

-kokA!ne*    0
-kokA!ne*

Why do you care about other players nicknames as long they don't fake your's ?
Most of us know admins nicknames, so cheaters wont be cheating if one of them will be online, but if they use a fake nickname they think nobody can punish them because no admin is there and gettin' banned.

= succes.

Where's ur problem ? :D

federico    23
federico

I know admin's tactic ... but in this case i think is wrong.
Someone called player with a nice score is sospect.
Have you ever played in a server with a cheater called player ?
TO's standard name is player...
everyone that doesn't put a name is automatically called player, so could be a cheater. don't he ?
Normal players have a name...
I thinked that it was the same situation.
Example :
I enter the server.
The first in the scoreboard is : player 50 / 10
What do you think...?

Thomas    312
Thomas

He's not an actual admin, he has just been granted a SA account without any privileges to protect against votes.

-kokA!ne*    0
-kokA!ne*

The first in the scoreboard is : player 50 / 10
What do you think...?

''Oh, hi Greyz''

:laugh:

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

The reason why i was playing with the name "Player" was because my TO crashed after map change - did not bother to change it back when my timeout was gone.

I have been waiting for someone to make report about me for ages, because i know exactly how bad it will be and this is a good example.

I will say only one thing - there are also good players in TO, not only noobs or cheaters.
I guess it is harder to see the difference between good player and cheater when you are less skilled player yourself.

But tbh i got to give some credit to you, at least you made report instead of accusing/flaming in the server, but in this case you reported a wrong person ;)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

It's kinda fun Kaivo, I received a PM on facebook about you using "anty vote hack" :mrgreen:
Some players ^^

federico    23
federico

I will say only one thing - there are also good players in TO, not only noobs or cheaters.
I guess it is harder to see the difference between good player and cheater when you are less skilled player yourself.

----------------------

Good players in TO use their own nickname...I can't know who plays behind " player "...

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Already told that i got timeout, that is why i could not use my own name.

Jonas1_OSHA    0
Jonas1_OSHA

i can bring some demos, i was spec him many times, i think he has radar for 90%

there are the demos (its about 3 games overall,so take some popcorn ^^ ):

demos individually:

http://www.filedropper.com/kaivo2 http://www.filedropper.com/kaivo3 http://www.filedropper.com/kaivo4

http://www.filedropper.com/kaivo

or all in rar:

http://www.filedropper.com/kaivo_1

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

You got no life?

i can bring some demos, i was spec him many times, i think he has radar for 90%

there are the demos (its about 3 games overall,so take some popcorn ^^ ):

demos individually:

http://www.filedropper.com/kaivo2 http://www.filedropper.com/kaivo3 http://www.filedropper.com/kaivo4

http://www.filedropper.com/kaivo

or all in rar:

http://www.filedropper.com/kaivo_1

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

Agree

The reason why i was playing with the name "Player" was because my TO crashed after map change - did not bother to change it back when my timeout was gone.

I have been waiting for someone to make report about me for ages, because i know exactly how bad it will be and this is a good example.

But tbh i got to give some credit to you, at least you made report instead of accusing/flaming in the server, but in this case you reported a wrong person ;)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

why he have no live if he check players for cheats?

.sG`RuthlesS.    0
.sG`RuthlesS.

Spend more time on people who actualy cheat! If you have that much time..

bRo`    4
bRo`

After watching the demos, all i can say is that Kaivo's clean. He had all his reasons to think where players would come from or go to locations where enemies would pop up.
He is also using his sounds and map knowledge very well.
I can't see any radarlike action, besides some lucky guesses.

Btw you should have banned that guy -=4U=-DonMateo for ruining Kaivos game, Kaivo is no cheater unless proven right? So therefor the guys that is tk-ing or ff-ing other players just because they THINK they are cheating should be banned for a temporarily amount of time.
A few days or a week wont be enough, it should be at least a month (depending on his/hers activity) or else they wont feel a thing of it..

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Can someone make these demos to youtube videos? I cant watch demos on Ubuntu. Even though i am clean, i would still like to see that "radar-like" activity that Jonash is talking about.

bRo`    4
bRo`

U can watch it in Tac Ops.
Open console and type in "demoplay kaivo (name of file)" to stop demo type in console "stopdemo"

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

my laptop has Ubuntu, in which i can not play games, at least not like Tactical Ops, there for i can not watch them

Jonas1_OSHA    0
Jonas1_OSHA

@ sullivaN. : I watched one match and it made me keep watching, because of his playing.
@ .sG`RuthlesS. : Hah funny, Once upon a time i used to be a normal player as all the same. But many times i was considered as cheater by many players. And if someone is suspicious the best way is to start spec. him and If you are not sure, You spec. him more and more for to be quite sure. If you don´t like my process, You can do nothing with it anyway. 8) hope U understand
Anyway I rec the demos for to discuss if he is clean and I don´t know Kaivo so good.

PS: It´s just my opinion and maybe I am wrong if i say he cheats but i would like to discuss.
PPS: The TDM is a lot different than CTF, and I am mailny CTF player. Maybe i can´t see some learned ways etc. . The 1st demo: about 4:20 - How did he found that camped guy?
and 3rd demo was very strange for me.
But i didn´t report you, i just bring some demos, so don´t be angry with me 8)

Jasper    0
Jasper

I vouch for all my members, every .sG`member is clean, the only cheater we had in the clan were kicked out and banned on almost every server as we gladly sent messages to other server hosts.

We are not a clan as most left on TO, we used to dominate 3.19 version for over 2 years (after dA' left for 3.4) When we moved to 3.4 we had some of the best players in our clan and all of them were clean. Those who got caught cheating, even by our own members got kicked without a second thought, we apply a zero tollarance policy.

I haven't seen the demo's but am not going to as it's probably pointless, if kaivo was a cheater he would of been caught sometime in 3.19 as it was normal for him to get scores like 50/2 on a regular bassis.

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Cmon Kimoomik, make youtube videos from these demos, i want to watch how good i am playing :D

I guess it is understandable when people think i might cheat, as half of the players do not know what headset is and what advantages it gives.
Second thing is that after playing this game for 7 years, you know how people will play or how they think.
If you watch Unreal Tournament championships, then you see so many preshoots which are almost dead accurate, and it is because they know so well how people play and they know every corner of the maps. To be honest, i am not even that good.

And like Jasper said, we are strictly against cheating in your clan, you will never see cheater in our clan playing, unlike nets or other clans, just saying.

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

Jonas just stop thinking, kaivo is clean.

Jonas1_OSHA    0
Jonas1_OSHA

I changed my opinion. Please take my apologies, Kaivo, to not trust You. I can see you are oldschool TDM player who knows how to play preciously. I´ll be glad to play against you and to learn something from you.

Greetings J1

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Nothing to apologize for, we all do mistakes ;)