This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sullivaN.

m3rlin.eu/kave.eu

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

Sometimes he's cheating I know it for sure. So I would like that somebody could spec him.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Will do when we see him.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

after 1 month the first check this? o.O
and btw priceless = mehdi

Guest =EVA=Gulio7   
Guest =EVA=Gulio7

it could be

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

definitely not clean. In the end they will all get caught, just wait for the first mistake.

Batman    23
Batman

Yeah priceless is mehdi, i didnt say nothing cos id rather not start a fight besides i thought hed been unbanned. Is he unbanned?

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

Yesterday I was playing a war with lolly and storm on an unprotected server against kave and some other nets. But everytime he knew where we were, so we lost. And it's unlikely that he owns three skilled and experienced players, like they don't excist. So that's why I posted this report, and he was doing very tough xD

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
Yeah priceless is mehdi, i didnt say nothing cos id rather not start a fight besides i thought hed been unbanned. Is he unbanned?

Yes he been unbanned.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

kave cheats for 100% m3rlin i dnno

but kave is a cheater .... no wonder he's in [net.s] ...

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

anyone from nets asked me 8-10 weeks ago if i want to join nets =D

greyz    9
greyz

they ask everybody who can hold a mouse (and knows how to install some files)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

if you join [net.s] you get free cheats and a tweaked INI

most old nets members use 2pro's INI snoopy once told me

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.
if you join [net.s] you get free cheats and a tweaked INI.

most old nets members use 2pro's INI snoopy once told me

That's not true, 2pro give his tweaked ini to low skilled players to make them better. He's scared to give it to skilled players, because he don't want that they know that he's tweaking.

bRo`    4
bRo`

I havent seen this guy cheat, but he isnt very skilled from what i've seen...
So if he suddenly starts to own and shit, then he surely is using something

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

just one thing i can't change my IP adress i have a fix IP ;)

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

kave.eu aka Jedi][skoczins is clean I played with him on his server in 3.5 : .pl Agony [ESE], he sent me too his account of clanbase, his ex clan is well ranked, go look in clanbase his account. Why a 25-year-old player will cheat, 9 years cheating? haha trust me it's not fun. Another proof that he is clean, I played a 2vs2 with sefyu against him & his friend, we won.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

That's not true, 2pro give his tweaked ini to low skilled players to make them better. He's scared to give it to skilled players, because he don't want that they know that he's tweaking.

haha sullivan you are funny, if I have tweak you also have because you tried my ini. So stfu, you know yourself that there is nothing in this ini. Aim not improved, sounds not improved, nothing...

bRo`    4
bRo`

Not cheating in 3.5 doesn't meant you can't cheat in 3.4.
These are 2 different versions.
The 3.4 cheat protection is more outdated, so it is easier to cheat at 3.4 than 3.5.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik
they ask everybody who can hold a mouse (and knows how to install some files)

how often, I DONT CHEAT
and i dont join nets

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

and I think svn is itself in nets? o.O

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Your own members betrayed you and told everyone you did so lol ;)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

See that Jedi][skoczins is banned for radar, So an evader.
Googled his name and found;

http://sto-gaming.org/p/gameserver/playerstats.php?userinfo=36&country=&SortOrder=kills

So why all this name faking? Kinda interesting.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

I need a proof before to ask the new nets leader to kick him from clan, but I didn't see any cheats on him. He didn't really change nickname but he has 3 nicknames : sometimes he plays kave, sometimes merlin or Jedi][skoczins, now I guess He won't change his nickname, he is now in nets clan with Kave nick.
About sullivan, he betrayed me because he lost in war vs nets, he thought that he was the best on this game. 2 weeks ago, he was maybe one of the best but not anymore. Please svN, just accept to lose. Another reason is he tried my ini but he was disapointed of it because nothing is improved.

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.
I need a proof before to ask the new nets leader to kick him from clan, but I didn't see any cheats on him. He didn't really change nickname but he has 3 nicknames : sometimes he plays kave, sometimes merlin or Jedi][skoczins, now I guess He won't change his nickname, he is now in nets clan with Kave nick.
About sullivan, he betrayed me because he lost in war vs nets, he thought that he was the best on this game. 2 weeks ago, he was maybe one of the best but not anymore. Please svN, just accept to lose. Another reason is he tried my ini but he was disapointed of it because nothing is improved.

No comment xD Childish behavior...
I just made this topic, because everybody thinks kave is cheating.