This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sullivaN.

m3rlin.eu/kave.eu

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

I thought that you were more smart but I am wrong, you are the kid here not me. Did you see how you are speaking to me? yesterday, I played a mix war vs a polish clan with Kave, we did 6-6 & 7-5 on Icy so? I think that you need to train more with your friends Lolly & Storm : losing 10-2 against us , it's a shame for pro players like you. And we had TS, you not. That can explain how hard you lost.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

you should start explaining why you hand out tweaked INI's to your members :)

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

He gave his ini to me, but for me the ini didn't work. I think he was scared to give the 'tweaked' ini, so I could betray him. So for me it's clear, he's tweaking. And he ever said to me that he can't hear his own footsteps and hes own shots...

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Your own members even told me you did so, they would never lie :) as you always said =D

Once a cheater, always a cheater :)

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

cheater? haha, you don't have any proof, you are just a hater of nets clan, that's all. You don't care if I cheat or not, you just want to ban me, you are so pathetic...
Only svN & Snoopy betrayed me, but the rest is loyal & I already said that the ini was not tweaked, did you try it to say it? no, so please don't open your mouth & be smarter :)

bRo`    4
bRo`

2pro you always were and still are the leader of nets... stop pretending like there is a new leader in nets :o and we all know you are snjkov -.- cus you nets guys change their names more often than i fucking eat at one day...

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

2pro u recuiting WUDGE in u're clan so why u speak yet ?? oO

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc
2pro you always were and still are the leader of nets... stop pretending like there is a new leader in nets :o and we all know you are snjkov -.- cus you nets guys change their names more often than i fucking eat at one day...

I am not anymore a leader because I wanted a better reputation for nets clan, I am now just a member. Hei is the new leader.

2pro u recuiting WUDGE in u're clan so why u speak yet ?? oO

Wugje never cheated, he has also an ESE account in 3.5, I spectated him Mehdi I can swear he is clean, svN killed him many times... but he is now out from clan because he plays other games.

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

Wugje and 2pro(=zod, wolfram, snjkov) aren't cheaters. I got ace shots of them. But they could be tweakers;)

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

if I tweak you tweak too but we don't have proof of it so please don't say bullshit. Thanks

you want to create problems? ok if you want I can make a report on you too, all the suspicious actions you did in war but I didn't want to say to all because I was not sure

However, this appeal section is for the teamdeathmatch server, not for wars or other servers, how could admins verify who is saying the truth & take a decision.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

I made a mistake to call wugje tweaker without proof, now I regret :( sometimes we can make some mistakes, it's human)

Here you can find his request (there are also few interesting informations; enjoy!):

What is interesting? our faces? our teamspeak or the admin pw?

*Lolly.    0
*Lolly.

Kave.eu is having some kind of advantage ...
Me, Storm.sH and SvN lost a war on icebreeze against nets, I dont want to behave like we are the best or whatever but if 1 player (the rest of nets wasnt really playing well) can bash us so easy on that map he is not playing fair .....

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

You guys are good so would be wierd if one person own all of you :s

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

What is interesting? our faces? our teamspeak or the admin pw?

If there was nothing interesting, why is the group hidden/deleted now?

Dutchviper    0
Dutchviper

If there was nothing interesting, why is the group hidden/deleted now?

Maybe we don't like people like you sneaking on our page. It's like stalking, I think that's normal to you.

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

kave= m3rlin= s1mn.. too obvious radar boy. I was roof and I thought kave was mid or back lift(Trooper) he slow walked the whole lift area to front terror(without seeying or knowing I was there). Why he slow walked? He knew I was standing front of roof, that's why he slow walked. It's very stupid to slow walk the whole lift area, because you could easily killed from behind.
I got also another point, I was spectating him when he was last house, he saw one enemy in mid and killed that guy after he killed that guy he preshoot on blocks where was the second enemy. But he couldn't know that one enemy(2pro) was sitting at the blocks in mid. And I got several other examples.
The difference between a skilled and experienced player and a radaruser that's acting like a skilled player is easy to see.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

either ban him or close this topic and forget about the dude lol >..> how long do admins need? ..

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

@Speedcore you call everybody cheater like your friend Kaivo without proofs, pathetic kids...
@sullivaN. I will ask reborn to add the ACE anticheat on the tactical Legend server, we will see if he cheats or not, if he plays in the same way, then I can only conclude he is clean and it's his kind of playing. I will give you the admin pw, like this, you could make some ACE shots on him.
@Speedcore you are the cancer of this game, just go out. You always criticize good players & always think you are right and I still don't know why a racist player like you can stay in sG clan & play on the TDM server, you flame, you write bad jokes about religions & origins of people (I have many witnesses), you teamkill when you don't like a player (with faked nickname), you are using bug when admins are not in the server, so who is the noob who need to be banned here?
@Kaivo I have NEWS for you: skiller joined Wugje's clan haha :), he will get banned also on the sG server?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik
@Speedcore you call everybody cheater like your friend Kaivo without proofs, pathetic kids...
@sullivaN. I will ask reborn to add the ACE anticheat on the tactical Legend server, we will see if he cheats or not, if he plays in the same way, then I can only conclude he is clean and it's his kind of playing. I will give you the admin pw, like this, you could make some ACE shots on him.
@Speedcore you are the cancer of this game, just go out. You always criticize good players & always think you are right and I still don't know why a racist player like you can stay in sG clan & play on the TDM server, you flame, you write bad jokes about religions & origins of people (I have many witnesses), you teamkill when you don't like a player (with faked nickname), you are using bug when admins are not in the server, so who is the noob who need to be banned here?
@Kaivo I have NEWS for you: skiller joined Wugje's clan haha :), he will get banned also on the sG server?

:dash::sos::ot:

dont talk abaout ace u can cheat on ace :D there are even cheats for ESE although not as many as for ace but there are some

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

i am not hiding anything.. :) if they want to ban me they should :)

skiller    1
skiller

Why will be banned me?

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Why will be banned me?

??

Axl_Rose    5
Axl_Rose

kave.eu this nick looks strangely familiar. Skoki-a hopeless case :D