This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sullivaN.

prostyleZ' cheater...

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

Hello all,

I already said prostyleZ' is a cheater... But he get unbanned for no reason. So I made a demo. As you can see in the demo, he is using a kind of aimbot with no recoil. And of course a radar.

I hope he get a ban again.

prostylez.dem

Thomas    312
Thomas

What was the map, time and date of this instance?

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

Of course it is a ctf-map not everybody is able to play that map. It was today around 17.00.

It was a map after slowwater v3. I hope you can find witch map it was.

Thomas    312
Thomas

I need a map name, please.

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

It was: Polishctf-l. Could you upload the files from this map, so that other people could see the demo?

Shot0086.bmp

Thomas    312
Thomas

We don't have any records of this on file...

Oh, never mind. I see it's about the Polish CTF server.

The Polish CTF server is not operated by us, and we are not in any way affiliated with them. You will have to file a report with them instead to resolve this issue.

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

Oke I would try to find the map files, otherwise I record the demo.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i can say its no faker on demo, its his ping, busted mr. noname :) 

and now go unistall tac ops and install csgo kiddie

and u voted me with the reason i cheat on ffd? pff...

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

Kimoomik could you play the demo?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

yep works perfect

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

I get a critical error when i  trying to play it :S
Ask Luk144pl(his server) With logs etc,Site

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

I find the map files!

Put this file "TO-PolishCTF-ARENA-I.unr" in here: Infogrames\Tactical Ops\TacticalOps\Maps

Put "polishctf-tex.utx" and "new_ctf.utx" in here: Infogrames\Tactical Ops\TacticalOps\Textures

If you follow these steps and you have ever played on PolishCTF server you are able to watch the demo.

TO-PolishCTF-ARENA-I.unr

polishctf-tex.utx

new_ctf.utx

Thomas    312
Thomas

I'm afraid we can't really do anything with this...

The Polish CTF server is not operated by us, and we are not in any way affiliated with them. You will have to file a report with them instead to resolve this issue.

MARTY    24
MARTY

Thomas I don't really understand this. People think he's suspicious and he gets banned on FFD server. svN is 100% sure this guy cheats, so am I. We aren't known for throwing cheating accusations around. svN gets us prove and now we can't use it because we aren't affiliated with Polish CTF? Seriously, prove is prove isn't it?

I'm sure he comes up with all his bullshit excuses. I've been playing on and off since 2001/2002 and never saw this guy before. If he was any good on 3.4 or 3.5 I'm pretty sure someone (especially myself because I remember most names) would know him. If you would've seen him play you wouldn't even question the ban on the FFD server. Laughable bans can get removed by someone that barely plays the game.

prostylez    0
prostylez

Watch the demo Thomas. You'll laugh

I fail to see any 'aimbot' in the demo you've provided lmfao, anyone with basic skill will see that.

Try binding 'SwitchToBestWeapon | Next Weapon' on your scroller, you'll find it looks like you're noscoping to spectators.

As for MARTY` never seeing me before, if anyone remembers the Monster server back in the Day, I'm KraKatoa.

Better luck next time.

prostylez    0
prostylez

Your judgement shouldn't be the one to get people banned though if you dont have the power to do it yourself MARTY, provide PROOF solid proof with IPs, demos and maps. FFS I never hide my skill every game I get a 2k/d ratio but I'd like to think that's standard considering its a PC game that's years and years old. That demo above is NOT proof, I seen him spectating me so what makes you think if I'm a cheater I'd happily let someone demo me? The ignorance is bliss. I may actually use that demo as a showcase for my skill in the future so thank you. I've been in this 'business' for years in gaming terms. So when little kids such as kimo is saying go back to cs go, i've been there. done that. Started with tacops, then css, then cs go. now I have a job and would like to play the game of my roots. Now unless you have nothing at all better to do than try and run someone out of a DEAD game, go back to your jobs or enjoy the game. That's all I can suggest.

prostyleZ`

over n out

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Some nicks you been using latley, Why not play on one nick?

prostyleZ`

prostyleZ`uk

Spieler

fluffy

KraKatoa

@ccKane

But he get unbanned for no reason.

FFD Forum:

Approved your message, m8

:)

I don't really know the situation, just noticed the appeal on tacops and told Lega to see it. He said he banned that guy 'cause other players said he cheats, but didn't really check himself, so when he appealed, Lega unbanned.

And saw this on a report on Luk's site, Not ok...spam.jpg

MARTY    24
MARTY

Who said I don't have the power to do it myself Prostylez? I've been admin for god knows how long on multiple servers, including FFD server.

Look I don't know you that well and your faker story might be even true. I haven't checked IPs, that's true, but I didn't ban the prostylez I saw cheating either. When I saw a prostylez cheating I went to the FFD forums (since most active admins look there) and posted that I saw someone with the nick prostylez cheating. I'm not that active anymore, so I was curious if anyone else reported or noticed anything.

The last few years people don't bother anymore with demo's etc. Is it fair? Maybe not. But to be honest is hasn't been really necassary, because most cheaters are really obvious. I'm not the kind of person that calls someone a cheater very quickly. However I am sure the prostylez I saw was cheating. Whenever a case like yours appears the demo discussion starts all over again.

Since you're unbanned now, I'll see you online in the servers and if you're clean there won't be any problems :).

prostylez    0
prostylez

So because I change my nick with a uk on the end makes me a cheater? Everytime I change my nick its with other players present in the server so what's your point here? I'm failing to see one, and I reconnected once and my game crashed. Therefore I had to change my name from player to something. and prostyleZ` was taken.

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

Why we should take prostylez serious? He's moving like a noob through the map, skilled players wouldn't move through the map like he does. Beside that hes sounds are too bad, he only knows where players are when they are in front of him... These arguments are not only based on the demo. The demo shows he's using a kind of aimbot and radar. No discussion about that.

Thomas    312
Thomas

The reason why we cannot do anything with this is simply because we have no way to identify the player in question, and thus cannot verify it's the same prostyleZ.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i hate this server and all admins there exept zee, anyone other need to ask there

and why rejected my posts? :( we need to talk on thias way to him understand nothing he was cought 10 times or more with cheats, try crash servers etc.

and he still tell his lies

and he wrote here that it was him he showed his "skills" HAHAHAHA

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

So because I change my nick with a uk on the end makes me a cheater? Everytime I change my nick its with other players present in the server so what's your point here? I'm failing to see one, and I reconnected once and my game crashed. Therefore I had to change my name from player to something. and prostyleZ` was taken.

uk at end or not, I asked why not stick to one nick.

Just made a point, Not accusing. 
As you can see on the screenshot you spammed reconnect to the server...

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

mh, why he change his nick, i know when we ask luk its the same guy but we dont need to to this, like i said he said here in topic anywhere tha it was him 

That demo above is NOT proof, I seen him spectating me so what makes you think if I'm a cheater I'd happily let someone demo me?

no but u think were all dumb and play since the demo was recorded