This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kimoomik

-[CaT]`Venge4nce.pl- aka -[CaT]`uTry.u... [Closed]

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

title is to short -.- :D 
already banned by peterie, so evading - radaruser 

before i recorded this played with this guy on bombing he throwed nade to me at middle part, cant hear or see me, nade comes from bomb spot, then he alrays run back and forward until hes in my back, then he comes, lepi saw it, here a few examples, he already know wheres the enemy and i even know peterie dont ban for fun
this guy want to tell me it is sound xD 

https://youtu.be/zXudbjfodHI

btw lepivuk saw the scene on bombing as spec

Thomas    312
Thomas

Report Guidelines:

• Please include the date, time and map of the incident;

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

was 20-40 min. ago before i created the report, map was stackbut we dont need any time etc. he is already banned by peterie like this vegeta and ucant about rsn, idk

Peterie    93
Peterie

title is to short -.- :D 
already banned by peterie, so evading - radaruser 

Wait, wut. I can't remember banning any of these guys.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

ive read it on the forum ilu told that ure already banned all of them, wait i search for the link

Peterie    93
Peterie

Ah, thats not right then. He is right that I've banned a bunch of aimbotters around that date. But these are different players.

I checked in-game. Both their names and their IP are completely different. I don't know why he thinks these are the same players.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

idk whats happened but i know a vengeance from earlier, he looked clean to me, possible its a other guy, a faker or he started to cheat

and vegeta ssj4 is banned multiple times, that i know for sure but always changing ip

rezmus    4
rezmus

it was ven coz i (seba) was playing atm and he told me on that map that u record him for cheats ;P but i don't see anything on this youtube video to bad quali ;P post dem next time ;P he always says he plays on sound but i can't judge that having usually sound very low/off.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i know it is no sound second scene sure u saw the guy run away but u cant know if hes still in the middle, or go back to base or he come but he looked and preaimed on wall for him, at third scene that should see even a blind guy

we have 3 options: rdr, soundtweak or both but his playstyle look more like radar as soundtweak

and i know what i saw on bombing before i goes to spec and his friend vegeta is banned 10000 times or more and always evading, ucant i saw on polish ctf cheating, onliest one from cats which i dont saw cheating is rsn...

noobstyleZ`    0
noobstyleZ`

Hello. Here noobstyleZ / u'Try / Venge4nce.
At the outset, I would like to apologize for writing off you here that I have to use the Google translator: /
I wanted to say that things here described are nonsense, I never used any cheat, the game is for me a nice rivalry we cheat just to kill.
A colleague must learn to lose because I go mad ..
I do not know why sometimes I play like a noob and sometimes I have a form that does not matter to me things are not possible.

Translators what's going on with that ridiculed "used sound"

maybe you buddy but you do not know how to play the headphones are not only follows the steps they heard shots but also that oddawałeś blind and cheating on their positions.

Playing with a friend - [FFD] `svn usually gets a pounding because he also uses masterfully sound and do not have to read his motion, if I had the radar of the page would be turned away.

Furthermore, regarding the grenades that use bindy quick to buy so grenades are flying in bulk and some always reach ..

In addition, I use the bindu to quickly change to the "best weapon" coming into the room with the sight, which regularly as I manage to hit at close range in the head.

The film, which you presented did not show, just pure simple game. Then I had fun.

Legacy asked me recently why I play under the nickname noobstyleZ` - because I'm a noob, do not consider myself a player the likes SULLIVAN, SPOD, BLEND, SWEEKELMOES (sorry if I made a mistake: F)

and a small amendment,

noobstyleZ` = Venge4nce
n00bstyleZ` = u'Cant.unr

Please do not confuse us :)

If planted colleague that the whole CaT is one person I can przedstwić players CAT facebook.

Vegeta no facebook and now he went to college.

prostylez    0
prostylez

Forget it noobstyleZ`, Kimo will talk and talk and talk until someone listens and obeys, don't try and reason with him, he'll make you out to be the biggest cheater in the history of Tactical Ops. ^^

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

lol u watched it? it cant be sound so dont say its sound, and this was 3 rounds in a row + the scene on bombing 
first round shoots come from the floor, not from the bridgeway, u saw this guy is there and he goes back because ur nade or he want to rush and cant because ur nade and he goes back
second scene watch to preaim, no shoots there etc. and u cant hear the steps of this guy 
and third scene like i said even a blind guy see this... even no shoots and u cant here the steps
and dont tell me anything about GOOD sound i was banned 8908908908903890 times for my sound and i know what is sound and was not 
and lepivuk saw how u wait untiel u can run in my back
vegeta radaruser more as 10 player can confirm this and idk how many times hes banned so its all liars and noobs?
and noone said its all the same guy
btw u played lovely nervous and u cant buy nades at bombspot u throwed it to me without u hear or see me and then like i said u wait untiel u can run in my back - lepi saw it  espacilly the third scene show a radar u know to 110% that he is coming and everyone can see this u preaim and go to crouch because u know he is coming, god told it to , right?

and i say it again I HAVE VERY GOOD SOUND AND PLAY ALWAYS ON MAXIMAL VOLUME

noobstyleZ`    0
noobstyleZ`

With prostyleZ, I was wondering if the litter you a link to this page.
I came here only because [STAR] Seba told me that this topic exists.
I can not imagine BAN get for free ..
To a large extent I owe it was prostyleZ 'because he advised me to use the bindu "best weapon", I use now in 90% of MSG instead of hanging out at the start de + mp5

prostylez    0
prostylez

Indeed, binds go far in the game. Knowledge my friend ;) something these guys don't have

noobstyleZ`    0
noobstyleZ`

Kimoonik hear shots, I heard bombs, bought 2x NADE and 1 bombspot and threw to second for the barrel of what people are hiding, and waited with MSG or jump out there so much ...

You are a man predictable ..

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

what have radar to do with keybinds? lol i already said pro is dumb and he always proof it impressively...
and to stack the sound can i all assign not one of the sounds let u know where u looked and preaimed for players 
onliest shoots which u let u know there is him is the scene with the second guy where u fast run away and throw the nade up to the other guy

and i dont explain all scenes 3 or 4 times 2 times was more as enough

btw what u say about bombing is not true i even come again from me base, would have seen you

Peterie    93
Peterie

Legacy asked me recently why I play under the nickname noobstyleZ` - because I'm a noob, do not consider myself a player the likes SULLIVAN, SPOD, BLEND, SWEEKELMOES (sorry if I made a mistake: F)

Goddammit noobstyleZ`, it's $wekkelmoes, not SWEEKELMOES...

I have no reason to believe noobstyleZ` uses radar. I did spectate him and found nothing. Also, the video is no proof.

About the scene on the bombspot. There are many reasons to throw a bomb at a bombspot. Even though he may not have heard someone being there. Can't really use this unless I've seen it. About the pre-aiming at a wall. Same thing, I pre-aim all the time. If I know 90% of the time ppl will be on a certain spot I would pre-aim and even pre-shoot. But again, could be an indication of radar. But to really tell whether someone uses some cheat I would have to see it with my own eyes.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

no he dont throwed to bombspot peter, he was the guy at bombspot, lepivuk saw this is as he throwed the nade exactly to me, without see or hear me and he dont was at his base walked to bomspod... and i had seen him, so nade hit me, i sneaked in the tunel back and forward he was running back and forward and in the moment when i show my back to him, he was comming
and in all this scenes he couldnt know where the enemy was, peter trust me, i know what i saw espacilly on bombing, i know this map better as my home and lepi saw it as spec and i know how to play with logic sounds etc. u know i was many times banned for my sounds and my brain :P
and again to the records, espacilly the third scene is obviously
he wait and do nothing until the guy comes he aimed to him go to crouch etc. he cant hear him...

Peterie    93
Peterie

no he dont throwed to bombspot peter, he was the guy at bombspot, lepivuk saw this is as he throwed the nade exactly to me, without see or hear me and he dont was at his base walked to bomspod... and i had seen him, so nade hit me, i sneaked in the tunel back and forward he was running back and forward and in the moment when i show my back to him, he was comming
and in all this scenes he couldnt know where the enemy was, peter trust me, i know what i saw espacilly on bombing, i know this map better as my home and lepi saw it as spec and i know how to play with logic sounds etc. u know i was many times banned for my sounds and my brain :P
and again to the records, espacilly the third scene is obviously
he wait and do nothing until the guy comes he aimed to him go to crouch etc. he cant hear him...

But still, even if he is on the bombspot. Throwing a nade is something which can based on knowledge about where your teammates are, where your enemies are not, where people often come, or maybe he saw you before walking in a certain direction. So very hard to say whether this has to do with cheats or not. And after he hit you, off course he knew then you where there.

You also know I never banned you. I know you have been banned before, but this should not have happened. Unfortunately admins make mistakes sometimes.

uCant.unr    0
uCant.unr

Hy and Me why siad me Cheat You have reason 

Yes of Curse noT have reason

i play by sound  

and me not on this fuckings vedio on stack ok   

make me million vedio and show me me dont have  cheat like all siad

Ok Guys

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

yeah sound from base to other, then sound tweak, come on everyone know how i can play and which reason i should have to lie, and for sure it was no faker as first prostylez said the same and this topic is not about u, so relax and enjoy ur last days in to

But still, even if he is on the bombspot. Throwing a nade is something which can based on knowledge about where your teammates are, where your enemies are not, where people often come, or maybe he saw you before walking in a certain direction. So very hard to say whether this has to do with cheats or not. And after he hit you, off course he knew then you where there.

You also know I never banned you. I know you have been banned before, but this should not have happened. Unfortunately admins make mistakes sometimes.

i know u never banned me, and u can think how many times i was banned before on other servers for my sound etc. so this guy cant tell me its sound and i dont play anymore serious, and still got banned on other servers, polish ctf, omg, ufl and how they all called

u can trust me i have no reason to lie, and all the guys which i have reported g
ot its ban because i was right

and u all, u, marty, bro, svn etc. all plays better, so why i dont accuse u? because ure clean, i report every cheater i dont care how much they suck...

uCant.unr    0
uCant.unr

my clan cheat like you said but me dont Cheat trust me iam sewar i dont chaeeeet !!!!!!!! 

Honorably Lamy  ifont have anythingg iam play game like you like all good player 

you said me cheat becuse my ping 

iam Dont have cheatt fuckinng cheat and lovely mother all use cheat 

noobstyleZ`    0
noobstyleZ`

Please close the topic.
I'm not proven because there is nothing to prove.

Have common games.
Regards.
noobstyleZ`

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

noone said ur ping i specced u (im sure it was no faker) whats that for an weird argument to prove that ure clean? i dont say all, rsn is clean ;) 
and about vegeta we dont need to speak he is banned by every admin on 2 different servers and anywhere i saw logs about his radar 
vengeance why u say u came from base, when u not came from there?