This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kimoomik

-[CaT]`Venge4nce.pl- aka -[CaT]`uTry.u... [Closed]

Peterie    93
Peterie

Kimoomik, if you have nothing else then the youtube movie I'm indeed going to close this topic. This is your word against his. And as long as there is no proof of him cheating I see this topic only going towards endless flaming.

My final thoughts on the youtube movie, he looks perfectly clean to me in that movie. You wanted to point out the part where he looks at the wall (in the first room after you leave the sf base). Actually, this shows he is using his sound properly. It might sound weird, but actually looking at that wall makes perfect sense if you want to hear where the enemy is coming from. I'll explain, because there is actually some crazy brain processing shit involved (and a lot of pros use this information):

The brain has four mechanisms to localize sounds; ITD (interaural time difference), ILD (interaural level difference), IPD and HRTF (head related transfer function). Headseats can only use the first two (ITD and ILD) to present the in-game sound to you and it can use HRTF in a certain way, but actually, it's not that good.
So, you have the ITD and ILD, the brain uses these two things to localize sounds in the horizontal plane. The HRTF is used for sounds in the vertical plane, but as I just explained, it sucks in headphones. Thats why you might have problems telling at which floor someone is in certain maps (so we use our experience). The ILD and ITD are actually very simple, when the sound in the left speaker is more intense the ILD tells you the sound is coming from the left and when the sound comes a bit earlier from the left the ITD will tell you the sound is coming from the left. Some university did study this very well and gave some information which gamers can actually use, they found the following. The brain is very bad at telling whether a sound comes from the back or from the front (it uses visual information to solve this problem). On the other hand, it is very good at telling whether the sound is coming from your left or from your right.

So coming back at the youtube movie, by looking at the wall he changed the front-back problem into a left-right problem. Which made it way more easy for him to tell where the enemy was coming from. You see this very often in pro CSGO matches, the players would go stand against a wall with their aim towards the wall just to hear better where the enemy is walking.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

sure, i do it too, but i dont look always to the right position when i can hear nothing...
and in the third scene we see but suddenly he looks down there at the exact moment when he comes and he goes even before that in the squat
i know what i see and hear and this guy "heard" me from one base to another, earlier or later all my reports got banned when there was any discusiion, find cheat on logs, or got caught under a other name
if u want then close, earlier or later they all got caught ah thought i always posted it, i delete nothing now, so i can cheat too, make 2 posts but only 1 count in the forum :D

have demo from lepi now:  id.dem
lepis demo:
third round 
in tunel, as first he aim to the wall, now clean player will do that, he would aim at the gap where you can hit the enemy want to aim on the guy which u can hear, he see, this guy camp or is typing he saw the guy coming, i ask whats happened and its sound its sure no sound

ca. until 3:30 minutes left he dont hear the guy (in realness its a girl buts that change nothing:P)? wtf but he hear the guy at terrorbase lol
and before lepi quit the demo he looks so long on the wall without a good chance to hit an enemy fast, wayne from which way enemy is coming , he want to check to which way is moving the guy 

his mate vegeta is a known cheater by everyone and he have to do with prostylez and they changing to "stuff" and a few guys saw ucant cheating to, me too i saw this nick cheating on polish ctf
a pity that he dont have the scene with me on the demo 
and lepi specced him long time before, he said he saw all the time things like this 
to address only a few things

id.dem

uCant.unr    0
uCant.unr

Illusions

Why you Ban my Brother (bf|danger)

he have my ip you ban him and me baned too

becuse he play on my wifi and he ban

now i baneed like him

can you give me reson why you ban hi m

Peterie    93
Peterie

Illusions

Why you Ban my Brother (bf|danger)

he have my ip you ban him and me baned too

becuse he play on my wifi and he ban

now i baneed like him

can you give me reson why you ban hi m

you sure illusion banned him?

Peterie    93
Peterie

But pls, make seperate topic. All I can say now is Illusion didn't ban him. Illusion doesn't have admin....

Thomas was the admin who banned him for undisearable behaviour and later ban evading.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i started this demo now 50 or more times  i still cant hear that guy at terrorbase :D

ilu cant ban him, hes since over 1 year no admin anymore, like peter said 

and ho0w many times we already heard it was the brother, the cousin, the father or his gradma xD 

Peterie    93
Peterie

Demo shows nothing.

Topic closed.

1390340670-U15.png