This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Renkinjutsushi

Admin Rights

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

you may be dont want it, but you need it...u dont know urself what u need :)

Naota    0
Naota
Naota, I think you are the best man that a gameserver could have as admin. I hope it will be so one day :)

Thank you mate, you made me blush :oops:
I hope so too.

See you in game!

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

You active? might have seen u ONCE. ?!

Peterie    93
Peterie

yes he is :)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Perfect.

z0uz0u    0
z0uz0u

Hi TacOps^^
I play on your server near everyday, the server is great, and the admins too, i like them^^ and the maps are nice too, without some ff noobs and polaks that try to cheat or bugging :)

So first of all, my name is Gina in game z0u.z0u^^ i play in 3.4 since 4 years, sometimes 3.5 or ESL, my clan was -classiC gaming. But it going inactive, so i play for fun, with mAd almost :D its really funny.

Sometimes there are no admins, and in the afternoon many cheaters make a run on your server, so i want to support as a semi admin, to make a clear backlash, that i dont have to ask Renk or mAd to join the server, and spectate or ban those cheaters, buggers .. etc.
Im looking forward to hearing from you :P greeetz ^^
z0uuuu

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

zouuzouu is pretty active and skilled (as a player and as an admin) I know her from long time ago on cG times, If I dont remember bad she was admin on cG server, I think it would be a good member for our community :D <3

z0uz0u    0
z0uz0u

heehe, thx mad <3 :D teamwork with renk and you on the server, it would be great if it happen, that i become an semi admin :)

Happy Fragging^^

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

I am sorry, but with Lady, our female quota is already reached so we don't need any more women. ;)
xD just kidding I'd be glad if you could hop aboard to the team but that's not my call so...

Sign in to follow this