This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Axl_Rose

Axl Rose The Cheater! - [Rejected]

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

@Kimoomik "he looks on walls, preaim on walls without can hear anyone and if anyone in teamspeak says where is a enemy is, this never 100% correct but he knows it to 100%"

Your arguments are very bad, and it seems like you don't have much experience.

yes im a noob :(
and in my video which is of course not a aimbot :(
im playing like jupi :(
have scores from 2/10 etc. :(

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i forgot that i start to play TO on january 2014 

Axl_Rose    5
Axl_Rose

We are happy with that kimoomik.Could you ever say something sensible?

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

kimoomik is a big failnap himself so .. everyone ignore this dude his advice on what so ever.

go on.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

omg wugje 2,3 and 4 xD
first thing is  wugje says he never cheat but shows videos with cheats
wugje telled us in the forum that he use tweaks and 5 minutes later he say he dont tweak 
in facebookgroup scammers i see the same with tweaks (everyone on scammers tweaks) 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 see I'm talking about here against the wall 
and therefore i will not respond here

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

^ this guy realy is more useless then me lol .. wtf ..

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

because im saying the truth?

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

Kimoomik nobody understand what you are saying....

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

That sounds a bit weird tbh, if he enables cheats while watch the demo.
If you watch a recorded demo you should only see that, And not the activated cheat you have.

Sounds pretty odd to me.

Sorry ZEE I don't think you understand me ^^ I will try to explain again;p

If I would send you one of my demo's, you could start your Tactical ops and write in console demoplay (the name of my demo). When the demo is running you could turn your radar on and then you could record my demo with your radar. That's why you see the radar in the video.

bravo to both of u,you both have wright...so,lets take....zee first: yes,u should(i dont know) but if i think right,is maybe possible to ..."re"record all of it,then u see all together,demo and radar ...beh,think its possible.

sullivan: yes i think u could do that,so: i take your demo(supposed u use radar) i run ure demo,in same time run a radar....so i see what?,your clean demo with my radar under the demo.so,next i should look what u do,but (i dont see if u use radar,because in demo its hidden-if radar on) if i put radar under ure demo,same time and run both,i see u look,at "walls" and aim exacly where enemy is.....well this is odd,like zee say,because cant run,AND SEE ACCURATE a demo and radar,but it be possible(i have just searched and digged out of tacops world) when a radar cheater is online,and play,in same time,the admin,or the spec guy,if run a radar(in spec mode)is able to see if that radar suspected player use it or not(it says the method is 99% accurate),and this it a method to catch a radar user,to spec him,with "your" radar on.,then,(neither this i dont know for sure)if u make a demo with all that,u will see a user demo,with radar on,(all that crosses and so) on ure screen-demo.

conclusion: zee have right,first demo,then run demo and a radar under,to se ...its impossible(if not a cutting like holywood style!).

: sullivan has...right: lol,dont count who put that crosses there,or radar under that demo,or in it(online thing),that user,if behave like that radar running say....well that is proof that player is cheater.IF I SEE A DEMO OF "X" ,UPLOADED BY "Y" ,WHEN "Y" HAS "INSERTED" OR RECORDED(IN SPECTATE MODE) HIS OWN RADAR UNDER THE "X" DEMO,IF "X" BEHAVE  LIKE "Y" RADAR SAYS,WELL,IN MY OPINION, "X" IS CHEATING.So,(maybe my english arte not so good) if i understand the mechanism of catching a radar cheater,u(admin or not) must enter in spec mode,start a radar (program or what it is) then watch the behaviour of that player,THROUGH YOUR RADAR.So that's way u see clearly if his cheating or not. (now that i know,i want do that,but someone must teach me how can made a demo,ill do it once-a demo,but cant find it in my pc,then must know more about that radars patches ,programs or so,then the way to spec a suspect of radar,with radar on-and ,of course,record all that !) but,(like my dearest cheater star-no name i give) i think the cheater if smart enough,when see that somebody is in spec mode,stop cheating,or act like dont even see his own radar-I SUSPECT THAT MY DEAR STAR CHEATER IS A MASTER OF THAT(DISGUISE-EVADE TO BE CATCH IN ACT) because,until now he has played like an year,and no admin has be abled to catch  him....maybe greyz ,once has become suspicious,but....

ok,i let u all judge what i say,and do researches,on how to catch a radar user...(i,until now i find this method,from what u say and some researches).spoken about aimbot....there ,myself or i see clearely that is used a aimbot,or..i dont know how or what are methods to catch an aimbooter,only free eyes(or for example: i play on ctf server from about a year,i meen,registered user and active player,almoust daily, and some days i see "brand new " players ,who nobody are seen before here,who  do one shot-one kill,and super scores,even if they ping are not like 20-30-to become motive of wining-SO thats players,shown up one day on server and do that kind of rampages...eh...skillz? i dont really think so...i know there are some good players,but that .."invincible " guys...MY ADVICE ARE THAT ADMINS WATCH MORE AND OBSERVE GOOOOOD THAT PLAYERS...that every time... i meen EVERY TIME WHO ENTER GAME,THEY,AND ONLY THEY MAKE THE BEST SCORES...EVERYTIME).past day i see one of "my buddies" enter near finished round,in 3-5 minutes,become second guy winning...in short time! NOBODY OF TACOPS PLAYERS ARE THAT GOOD ! WELL, I CANT DO SH..T ABOUT THEM,BUT IT'S DEMORALIZING TO SEE THAT,NOT ONLY FOR ME ,BUT FROM ALL the clean players....so,zee and all that admins they are watching this,good job,but look forward in game......to keep us   pleased to play this game..in peace,without cheaters. THANK YOU, ARIESS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING !

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

haaahahhaha..... I DONT HATE YOU sp33dcore........ (i am the HELL...)

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

ah,sp33d,almost forgot...i give u another 8000%....  so change it to 20000 %...heheh

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

is this guy serious?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

ariess it is quite exhausting to read such long texts =/
ban already stays, so topic can be closed? :Dy

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Me and 1-2 others are still waiting for this unban.

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

I saw Axl playing on sg server several times the last 2 days and I didn't see any kind of cheating on him. So I hope he will be unbanned

Axl_Rose    5
Axl_Rose
What's your decision?

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Hmm... I found some interesting ip's, Only write down one of them.

I saw cheat this time and also back then. Enough for me. Evader...

Nick; Axl_Rose
Cheat; Rdr
Ip; Hidden
Admin; Me
Date; 2013-06-12 13:15
Lenght; Permanent