This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
$inergy

Clanbase-like page

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Booty <3

Peterie    93
Peterie

Maybe Nr.2 This is clearly a case of the cheerleader effect.

blend    0
blend

Floid played a match with your TKO 3v3 and got almost to 0 ... you're not my enemy guy ... practice a little and then take voice .

qhp gladly kick ass in my spare time

tkoqhp1.JPG

tkoqhp2.JPG

tkoqhp3.JPG

tkoqhp4.JPG

kimoomik    66
kimoomik
1 hour ago, blend said:

Floid played a match with your TKO 3v3 and got almost to 0 ... you're not my enemy guy ... practice a little and then take voice .

qhp gladly kick ass in my spare time

tkoqhp1.JPG

tkoqhp2.JPG

tkoqhp3.JPG

tkoqhp4.JPG

whats the sense of this post? 

Floid    11
Floid

Lol polaks 4 real they post 6 month old war on midnight where i was testing my lads with tko how they play

im done man i broke up laughing :lol:

What's the sence of this post? I remember he begged me to play war while i was tired midnight with my baddest members just agreed to test my new clan back in the day so he's quiet and after months he's posting it and trys to prove something hahahaha

Peterie    93
Peterie

I take back what I said in my last post. Just the cheerleader effect, I was drunk.

Floid    11
Floid

Peter you would have f*cked everyone forget the cheerleader effect

Edited by Floid

Shone    42
Shone

Based on things i see at clanbase page, only FFD and GY took this serious. People are creating teams instead of just registering clans which was the main idea "Clanbase" :huh:

I agree with fact, that for the parts of clanbase like "2v2 and 3v3" you can make teams with guys/ladies you want to play with, but making teams for 4v4+ isn't the way this thing should work. 

I inform you all who want to play CW vs. FFD: As "Fight For Domination" CLAN we will accept invitations for Clan wars, only if they are sent by other Clans (the way we did against GY). Other requests from mixed teams will be ignored. 

FFD will not participate in 2v2 and 3v3 leagues as FFD, guys who are in FFD and who want to participate in those leagues can team up with anyone else, no matter if he/they is/are FFD, some other clan or clan less.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

true and before i join any clan, weneed decent rules, otherwise i dont see a reason (just for me) to join any clan...
and floid? u loved noone dude xD

Edited by kimoomik

MARTY    24
MARTY

Not only FFD and GY mate, sG, Ti  and nets are there too. Probably Oldschool/wAo (whatever name the use now) will join this list aswell + maybe some old clans returning. We have only 5 active members at sG at the moment. sG won't participate in 2v2 aswell, hence I'm with spod in a different team for that and Floid is with Lumi etc. 

Kimo, "multiclanning" mainly exists currently because half of the teams/clans play for a month and then suddenly most players go inactive. There have only been a few steady clans the last few years. No problem of course, but if you're still an active player, you're going to search your luck somewhere else.

Shone    42
Shone

Didn't say that there are no more registered clans. My point is that 4v4 or more should be played between clans and clans only.

MARTY    24
MARTY
1 hour ago, Shone said:

Based on things i see at clanbase page, only FFD and GY took this serious. 

I was responding to this. 

And I'm honestly fine with it either way. There will be "mixed teams" anyways since some of these older players don't have a team and might create a new one just for this.

Shone    42
Shone

The point of that is that FFD and GY are the only one who entered in this competition as clans. The main idea of clan base was to have wars between existing clans and new clans (with players who are clan less). I just can't see the point of creating 50 clans with players who are already in some other clan.

MARTY    24
MARTY

Yes and I'm disagreeing with that lol. sG has joined as clan, so have nets and Ti. So your point about FFD and GY being the only ones is not correct..

The mix team I'm in (probably something you're referring to) is just for fun and so far we only have played a 3v3, which by your rules should be fine. Plus we will only play when our own clans can't. So again, I don't see your point. 

Most of the other teams you see are 2v2 clans.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik
43 minutes ago, MARTY said:

Not only FFD and GY mate, sG, Ti  and nets are there too. Probably Oldschool/wAo (whatever name the use now) will join this list aswell + maybe some old clans returning. We have only 5 active members at sG at the moment. sG won't participate in 2v2 aswell, hence I'm with spod in a different team for that and Floid is with Lumi etc. 

Kimo, "multiclanning" mainly exists currently because half of the teams/clans play for a month and then suddenly most players go inactive. There have only been a few steady clans the last few years. No problem of course, but if you're still an active player, you're going to search your luck somewhere else.

ahfuck, i dont want a long story, just let say it dont looks serious to new/rewturning players or anything ^_^

31 minutes ago, Shone said:

Didn't say that there are no more registered clans. My point is that 4v4 or more should be played between clans and clans only.

that should be no problem, u cant spli 100 gametyps easily... u just need alot different names :P and if u want u even can split this 4on4 in clanvsclan clan vsmixclan clanvspublic clanvsbots or anything ^_^
so even can play public people as "clans" in a different tab, as the clans/clanwars

Shone    42
Shone

:dash:

All you need to know is that FFD will participate only in 4v4+. And no one from FFD will play in any mixed team in 4v4 part. 

For 2v2 and 3v3 i don't care, FFD players can play with who they want. 

I will take part in 2v2 and in clan wars, 3v3 is a little pointless to me.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i even would say ffd have the best chances to win on 2v2 when svn and peterie will play the 2vs2 :D
btw ilu is gay xD:) 

Shone    42
Shone
3 hours ago, Floid said:

Why not ? You guys fight for domination hahahaha

This is made for clans and we will play it as clan, not individualy. If you want to play 2v2 then chalenge Jordi and Jimi, they are both FFD and if you want you can count that as match against FFD. (not recommended based on past matches you played vs. Jordi):mask:

52 minutes ago, kimoomik said:

btw ilu is gay xD:) 

Kimo :fu::whistle:

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

the point which i meant, ffd have so much members, why u should just play1 type of game ^_^

6 minutes ago, Shone said:

Kimo :fu::whistle:

ah ilu, suck at this finger my bitch :D

Shone    42
Shone

Because we don't want to win every league part. We want others to have fun too ;) 

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

sure ilu, all right i understand :D

Floid    11
Floid

why are you not playing u scary ass hahahaha?

MARTY    24
MARTY

@$inergy Currently you have to fill in 48 rounds for the score. However, we just had a war with 1 draw round and therefore the score was 36-11 instead of 36-12. Would it be possible to fill in less than 48 rounds so this will be avoided.