This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Mehdi

Mehdi why banned? (Edited by Z.W)

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

Gulio banned me For cheat ????????????????????????????????????? Oo

i want to know why this action ??? that's a joke or he abuses his admin ???

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

WTF!!!is not your name :D
but which reason?

Batman    23
Batman

Shoulda quit while you were still ahead

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

i know xD but i'm choked

=EVA=Gulio7 kickbanned Mehdi for cheat

he don't have reason 2 times he banned me without reason that's anoying --' REMOVED HIS ADMIN !!!!

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

would have thought for insult :D

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

no i don't have insulted him --'

just when i connected he banned me directly

Batman    23
Batman

xD i wish i was there :')

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

i was....

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

u're happy batman and ariess ? xD but i don't cheat all know that he abuses --'

Batman    23
Batman

Hey who said I'm happy? Im just ... take aback at the news, i thought you were never gonna get caught xD

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

i know u dont cheat mehdi,i know well,u dont cheat at all,he abuse...poor little admin,he abuse his power,he and maybe will abuse greyz too,those 2 admins...mmmm,hey,yo,admins,mehdi he does not cheating,he only play phenomenal,he not cheat he is the best player ive ever seen in 10+ years...so please dont abuse him...(mehdi pls tell me...how feel beeing abused?)

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

LOL why i get caught --' i don't cheat... i don't understand this ban Oo

Ariess u can speak as u want i don't care what u say ;) Greyz know i don't cheat

Batman    23
Batman

Theres a number of players and a handful of admins who think you cheat, the only reason you've gotten away with it is you hide your radar from admins, and any player who calls you on it you flame them

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

ELVIS HAS LEFT...the building ! read bible,is good to know how..

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

How radar ? How radar? between me and the other players more that flame that others players ;) all players on ctf are jalous of my skill i'm sorry if don't learn to play this game like me ariess and batman change servers sometime for example team death match server or oldsql when there is ppl and play against decent player during a long time u will get skill and u can understand how i play ;) now let's gulio explain his ban

Batman    23
Batman

Who said anything about radar? A guilty conscience perhaps? And no I've played with those on TDM and they are better at TDM than most CTF players but I can see the change in skill and so i can tell they dont necessarily cheat but have adapted to a certain game mode

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

in time,god has see that he do it no good at all,and HE say: lets play some carraibean pirates,and HE sink all mankind(bad kitty ,i say...) but 1 ...one was survived...and his name was...hmmm...gulio???? -explain that !

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

u have talking about radar the previous post --'

"the only reason you've gotten away with it is you hide your radar from admins"

LOL i have play more time in tdm than CTF and i get this skill in TDM servers

but I do not need to explain to you, you always been trying to flame on me you was not very strong in the game you can only blame you I have no tale to get u guys

Batman    23
Batman

Ok lemme call your bullshit on multiple times in just that ONE post
Im better than you- i dont use cheats
You're "skills" depend on cheats
You always flamed me, and i try to ignore you Greyz being witness to that

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

You're better than me WAHAHAHAHAHAHA I want see that u're patetic batman :D

who flame at this time ???
that u

i don't CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's a mistake by Gulio or he abuses but i don't cheat !!!! OK!!!!

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

without words...

Batman    23
Batman

You know what this was fun and all but yu're really starting to milk the points you've continually made so see ya

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

batmannnn,he dont cheat !!!!....dont cry mehdi,u have cautch in the act,but i'll defend u....hmmm,no i dont,sry but friendship is off...maybe next time,if u have a next time...u put rdr off? or should i say...aimbot? and greyz like gulio,are no stupid guys...ohh,yeap,they are admins too,now that a problem...maybe is time to change them...i vote for tanya admin...(i see an interesting demo of her.....she is good,not like u but near you...gooodddd player..)..sry gotta go to throw up..

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

since the beginning of the topic you make smart, you seek me, what do you want ! I spoke to gulio, your come talked to me, must be taken now batman

ok ariess poor guy... U have nothing to do ?? you're very annoying when you speak I not even want to read

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

well,it's simple...dont read..and i go now,like i say,u play better without cheat,is far more fun,make friends,enjoy,kill,be killed...and points...dont counts...even i get finnaly 20-30 ping and i'll be the best,my friends are the best,because i enjoy there company more then poor points.. and u,u must learn to taste some of this...so lets cheats away and u will see that points doesnt matter..and if u want to realy doit ure way...i will study demos of you,prooving u cheat..but i'll do that a little different..(not only watch the demo..),but the real study,to demonstrate to all,and make all see trough you disguise..so,until i do that(for now u dont deserve it) cya bb then and saionara,and i am poor,now i go,to become rich...