This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Mehdi

Mehdi why banned? (Edited by Z.W)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
get a good headset for hear nice zee ;) i flame cuz u lagg somtimes so fix it before play and put real name why do u hide yourself ?? i don't use or tweak or radar or what u want who flame ?? gulio u play with lowskillers all the time in ctf so when u see guys with skills u banned him we agree ? i have look archive of ban appeals and he say true

1.) Got a pretty good headset, And still... Impossible to hear on that distance i saw when i spectated you.
2.) No reason to flame cuz someone lagg.
3.) That is my ping and i can't fix it. And yes i do lagg sometimes and i'm not alone!
4.) I play fake so cheaters can cheat, And so i have someone to ban.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

pings under 100 are ok

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

So you think I have a radar ?? if i can't hear on that distance like u say

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.
u flame when i own u too svN --' so don't speak of child ;)

Lol in ur dreams you would own me;) And I did never flame, when you killed me...

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

i owned u lot of times ;)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Did'nt say radar, Maby some tweaks.
But i'm not gonna argue about that.

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

tweaks --' not need that for own players ;) are u sure to have spec me and not another player ?? already you don't spec me the last game ;)

-kokA!ne*    0
-kokA!ne*
Mehdi you also insulting players who are better than u, so stop being childish

That's right.

Even if you don't cheat (I don't really think he does)
are you insulting a bunch of players and you'r arrogance is really annoying.
Insulting like you'r doin' everytime someone kills you, has 10 ping more than you or is just better is not welcome, as you can read ingame or @forum nobody likes you because of that so think about it. I am eager if you'r so 'brave' in rl life as we can see it in TO whoever i don't really think so because not respected ppl are trying to get respected in web where nobody can see them and they can be everything they want. ;)

Greetz
kokAkoks.gif

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

it makes me laugh
everyone licks ass admins as if they were in my place they would like me but I'm not like that in real life as you say Tanya I lick not ass people ;)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
tweaks --' not need that for own players ;) are u sure to have spec me and not another player ?? already you don't spec me the last game ;)

I did spectate you, since it was on TDM i don't need to reconnect as an spectator...

-kokA!ne*    0
-kokA!ne*

No we aren't lickin' asses we are just respecting each other like adult people normally does.
Flaming crying and insulting because of loosing in a game is childish dude.

Greetz
kokAkoks.gif

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

i don't flame when someone own me but just when people lagg it's difficult to hit them and it's annoying... i say to ppl's lagg to fix it but they answer "stop cry" and THEN!!! i started to insult cuz the person disrespect me

greyz    9
greyz

just stop with that then mehdi we all have that problem that not everybody has good internetconnection but we dont cry, we just die and ressurect and kill again:D
its only a game and everybody can play even the ones with middle high pings.. (not to high ofc):)

-kokA!ne*    0
-kokA!ne*
i don't flame when someone own me but just when people lagg it's difficult to hit them and it's annoying... i say to ppl's lagg to fix it but they answer "stop cry" and THEN!!! i started to insult cuz the person disrespect me

That's right it's annoying, but it's still just a game, you can die and 3 sec later respawn again. And yes, you are insulting if someone own you or if you can't hit someone.
You'r insulting also countries and ppl's parents....like everyone knows.
That's childish behaviour Mehdi.

Greetz

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

We would never come in that situation.

it makes me laugh
everyone licks ass admins as if they were in my place they would like me but I'm not like that in real life as you say Tanya I lick not ass people ;)

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

first of all,i have a question (like eminem said): i want to know...how is dr.DRE ass smelling? neahhh, u gotta lick it..before u kick it... these songs are awesome.. well my dog has a low ping and he own's me,BUT (no butt)....he is owned by me...how's that sound? the problem here is not so much cheating,like radar or so,but insulting ppl...countries... greyz said:

just stop with that then mehdi we all have that problem that not everybody has good internetconnection but we dont cry, we just die and ressurect and kill again:D
its only a game and everybody can play even the ones with middle high pings.. (not to high ofc):)
and u,guys,u with low pings,u should thank God for that,because some of us with about 100 ping(my lowest was one time 50) not maybe,but for sure,own your licked or not licked asses,but 4 that we must wait to rain with large bandwidth(is not an insult ) so until then... the cheaters can change nickname and play normally or die trying to cheat. aand i have another question: how can anyone to lick a twisted a$$ ? admin or not..how? ass,ass,but it's twisted..so???
and all those xenophobic insults? i understand, i have with u,but only u play, not ur country,ur family,ur countrymen...ur religion,or sexual orientation.the hate must be on a player not against all of that. all that, could degenerate in some shitty situation.imagine that: osama ben shinobi(deh,i see star wars as well),so osama at PC ,playing tacops.....speccially ctf...and shot,and die,and ressurect,and shot again and miss,and dead again...he is bored to resurect 20 times on a map,so start cursing and insulting all,jews,americans,etc..then being shot again...well,normally he think fast: " how can i made a WTC headshot?" then poor peoples who work in the WTC towers, going up with elevators,then coming down with the entire building....pfff im sick of this kind of persons.my dog is more educated then that..shame on you man,or child or thing...POLI wanna cracker? bleah...now i go to throw up..hasta la vista baby(or should i say...7 ultimate ?)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

to long ariess - sry

greyz    9
greyz

ariess your point?!

-kokA!ne*    0
-kokA!ne*
first of all,i have a question (like eminem said): i want to know...how is dr.DRE ass smelling? neahhh, u gotta lick it..before u kick it... these songs are awesome.. well my dog has a low ping and he own's me,BUT (no butt)....he is owned by me...how's that sound? the problem here is not so much cheating,like radar or so,but insulting ppl...countries... greyz said: and u,guys,u with low pings,u should thank God for that,because some of us with about 100 ping(my lowest was one time 50) not maybe,but for sure,own your licked or not licked asses,but 4 that we must wait to rain with large bandwidth(is not an insult ) so until then... the cheaters can change nickname and play normally or die trying to cheat. aand i have another question: how can anyone to lick a twisted a$$ ? admin or not..how? ass,ass,but it's twisted..so???
and all those xenophobic insults? i understand, i have with u,but only u play, not ur country,ur family,ur countrymen...ur religion,or sexual orientation.the hate must be on a player not against all of that. all that, could degenerate in some shitty situation.imagine that: osama ben shinobi(deh,i see star wars as well),so osama at PC ,playing tacops.....speccially ctf...and shot,and die,and ressurect,and shot again and miss,and dead again...he is bored to resurect 20 times on a map,so start cursing and insulting all,jews,americans,etc..then being shot again...well,normally he think fast: " how can i made a WTC headshot?" then poor peoples who work in the WTC towers, going up with elevators,then coming down with the entire building....pfff im sick of this kind of persons.my dog is more educated then that..shame on you man,or child or thing...POLI wanna cracker? bleah...now i go to throw up..hasta la vista baby(or should i say...7 ultimate ?)

3rh2vg.jpg