This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Mehdi

Mehdi why banned? (Edited by Z.W)

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

patetic...

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

MH; WHY IS THE OTHER THREAD DELETEDß

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

always without reason Thomas ? i would like to know the reason of my ban when even... Gulio told me to ask u

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
MH; WHY IS THE OTHER THREAD DELETEDß

Mehdi's tread? If you mean that one(it's this one just that i edited the title).

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

thread is a synonym for a new post but i dont know if only in german :D

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

very strange ban Oo...

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

ah thought thread was whole topic xD

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

Banned without reason ;) really good admins don't worry i would have my reavange ;)

Serdar    0
Serdar

Well to be honest i thought first time i saw you playing that you cheat . But ultraslan told me that you are good, but i dont know. You play suspecious.

Are there any DEMOS of this guy ?

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

pffff u joke me really --'

what do u suspecious ?? i play this game since 6 years i have the right to be good after all these years with you should always remained zero u can't progress --' just wash u're eyes before doing an action which should not place...

i would like see a demo of me who show that i cheat if someone have one ;)

Serdar    0
Serdar

Well i played this game when i was 16 or something for a few years. And now i started to play again a few months ago. I can tell you that i did a lot of experience in the time that i play(ed) Tactical Ops.

I just had the feelings that you play suspecious. I walked in the map Trooper and you shot at me before you did see me coming around the corner. There was no way you could see or hear me coming. Thats why i told that you play suspecious.

I dont have a demo or something, so i cant proof it.

Maybe i have it wrong, but instead of thinking about revanche, i recommend you to ask for a second change and proof everyone that your clean.

serdar

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

i'm clean

i want proof nothing at noone

if u want demo of me ask -FoM-benyamindr he say he have demo of me ;)

when u play with low skillers like guys in ctf that's sure u're a cheater... and if admin listen him they will ban lots of guys for nothing...

Serdar    0
Serdar

Ok then upload the demo somewhere, and give me the link. But dont forget, i am not a judge, or an admin, just an Dutch guy :). I can give my opinion. Its up to the admins, and if i were you, then i should send the link of the demo to the admins too.

Ow and not everyone is low skilled in the ctf server.

serdar

Thomas    312
Thomas
ah thought thread was whole topic xD

It is. ;)

Thread literally means "wire", it refers to all the posts in a topic.

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

i thint this topic is for my ban ok ! i would like know the reason !!!!!!!!

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

mh now im to drunked pls talk later about
what is at stake o.O

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

thomas cant say it to u
but gulio7 banned u why to hell he says ask tzhomas?
wtf? :D

Thomas    312
Thomas
racist.

You don't even know the meaning of the word.

It's today's magical word. Not getting what you want? Racism!

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

I do not know the meaning of the word racist ???? pfff --' ok...

I have original algerian wich mean i'm muslim so in france lots of little french faggs are racist or say insult racial, i heard this, i fought for it has repeatedly its a form of discrimation so u can't say that to me ;) but back to topic, i said that cuz i see one player today who cheat ( saw him in game ) unbaned by admins and me who is banned without reason finally not reason yet since several days I have the right to suggest that word because i'm muslim and other persons are unbanned and not me... u understand ! you have to put in my place.. when even I'm banned for nothing.

so for one more time !!
WHAT THE REASON OF MY BAN !!!!!

I asked you the question two times you tell me anything, and one time in private msg and u deleted it so i can ask me questions and the first is WHY ?

Thomas    312
Thomas

You have not been discriminated in any way here on the forums, so your use of the word racist is completely unjustified, as well as objectionable.

but back to topic, i said that cuz i see one player today who cheat ( saw him in game ) unbaned by admins and me who is banned without reason finally not reason yet since several days I have the right to suggest that word because i'm muslim and other persons are unbanned and not me... u understand ! you have to put in my place.. when even I'm banned for nothing.

This is isn't even remotely relevant. You are the ONLY one who's constantly bringing the "because I'm a muslim" into the conversation. I, and probably most of the other admins, didn't even know you are a muslim, but even if we did, we honestly don't care.

Furthermore, you are not banned without a reason, there's always a reason. In this case, it's because of your horrible attitude, and extremely suspicious gameplay.

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

I never accused anyone of racist I just thought because I gave no answer, do not mix something

that's not a reason for banned me if u suspecious something OMG !!!!! Where we are ??? Oo
And im friendly with half the admins then where u see my "horrible attitude" ?? that's not a reason for ban me It is unfortunate to resent someone who has done nothing.

Thomas    312
Thomas
I never accused anyone of racist

Yes, you did.

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

it is true instead of setting one " . " I should have put a " ? " but I wanted to attack anyone it was just a tought

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

My ban stay then ??